The Valor Fitness CHN-3 Wall Mounted Straight Pull Up/Chin Up Bar is ideal for saving space and can be lined up side-by-side for group fitness and other fitness needs. Constructed from heavy-duty solid steel for strength and stability to hold up under repeated use. Support beam included in the design to allow the bar to hold a max weight capacity of 400 lb! The bar mounts to the wall with three bolts of each side. Please note that the CHN-3 must be mounted correctly to cement or studs to hold the max weight capacity safely.
- HEAVY DUTY- This durable straight/horizontal pullup bar is constructed from solid steel for strength and stability to hold up under repeated use. The strong support beam allows the bar to hold a max weight of 400 lb of your body weight!
- WALL MOUNTED PULLUP BAR- The pullup bar mounts to the wall with three bolts on each side. Please note that the CHN-3 Straight Pullup Bar must be mounted correctly to a cement wall or studs to safely hold the max weight capacity.
- 2 PULL-UP BAR POSITIONS- Pull-up bar can be placed in 2 positions, allowing you to install the bar at the perfect pull-up bar position for you! The farthest pull-up bar slot from the wall will give you more working space for pull-up bar workouts.
- VERSATILE- Straight chin up bar is designed to provide enough space for users to perform traditional pull ups, chin ups, and more advanced exercises such as kipping pull ups, butterfly pull ups, and knee/leg raises for the ultimate workout!
- ADDITIONAL- Pullup bar grip measures 28mm in diameter. Entire frame of the pullup bar/chin up bar measures 32" x 46. 25" x 23. 25". Mounting hardware/screws included.
Dual bar positions allow the user to install the bar at the perfect position for them. Farthest position from the wall provides additional working space for movements and exercises that require more clearance, such as kipping pull ups or butterfly pull ups. Designed to provide enough space for users to perform kipping, butterflies, traditional pull ups, chin ups, knees lifts, twists, and more. Measures 32” x 46.25” x 23.25”.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Straight bar chin up wall mount
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.