The Valor Fitness CHN-Multi Pull Up Bar is perfect addition to a home gym. The CHN-Multi has been constructed from heavy-duty Steel and powder coated to prevent rust or damage over time and is strong enough to hold up to 300 lbs. if mounted correctly to a cement surface.
- HEAVY DUTY PULL UP BAR- This multi grip pullup station is constructed of steel with a powder coated, matte black finish to prevent rust and damage over time. Strong enough to hold up to 300 lb of user weight! Best used if mounted correctly to a cement wall or ceiling.
- MULTIPLE GRIP OPTIONS- Features multiple hand positions allowing you to target a variety of muscles in your upper body to maximize your workout and see results faster! Grips include standard pull ups and chin ups, neutral close grip and neutral wide grip, and an angled position to mix up your workout even more!
- 2 MOUNT POSITIONS- The unique construction of this pullup/chin up bar gives you the option to mount the bar to either the wall or ceiling to save space in your home gym. Mount to cement wall or ceiling to safely hold the max body weight.
- KNURLED GRIPS- The textured, knurled grip handles provide a comfortable and firm grip on the pullup bar to prevent slipping during your pullup workout.
- ADDITIONAL- Measures 21” (L) x 44” (W) x 18” (H) in wall mount position (extends 21” from wall), and 10.5” (L) x 44” (W) x 23.25” (H) in ceiling mounted position (hanging 23.25" from ceiling). Commercial grade pullup bar. Mounting hardware included.
This product offers 6 unique grip positions to offer the option of performing a variety of pull-ups to focus on different muscle groups and meet fitness goals faster. Grip handles have been knurled/textured to provide a comfortable and strong grip on the handles to prevent slipping.
What makes this pull up bar superior to others on the market is the ability to mount to either the wall or ceiling to save space. Please note that the CHN-Multi should be mounted to cement for safety and to hold max weight capacity.
This product is commercial grade and weighs 41 pounds. The purchase includes hardware to mount the pull up bar. Footprint measures 21” (L) x 44” (W) x 18” (H) when mounted to the wall and 10.5” (L) x 44” (W) x 23.25” (H) when mounted to the ceiling. Commercial grade.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Multi Grip Wall/Ceiling Pull Up Bar
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.