The Valor Fitness DD-11 Flat / Incline Utility Bench's heavy duty linkage system simultaneously adjusts both the back rest and the seat pad for the preferred pitch while in incline position.
STURDY- 2" x 3" Steel Base and Rubber End Caps provide maximum stability and support. Unique TRIPOD FRAME keeps bench stable on uneven floors. STEEL STOPPER positioned underneath back pad for added support when resting in flat position.
LINKAGE SYSTEM- Heavy duty linkage system simultaneously adjusts both the back rest and the seat pad for the preferred pitch while in incline positions. The pivot point adjustment frame easily adjusts to 6 positions from 0-80 degrees making this weight bench adjustable for all.
MOBILE- This adjustable bench features front handle with non-slip grip and nylon rear wheels, making the DD-11 Utility Bench easy to maneuver around a home gym.
HIGH-QUALITY PAD- High density, dual layered, vinyl padding to withstand intense workouts and also providing extreme comfort for your bench workout. Back-pad measures 35.25" x 10.25" x 2.5". Seat pad measures 16.25" x 9.5" x 2.5".
ADDITIONAL- Recommended max weight 650 lb. Perfect for use with Valor Fitness BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands.
The pivot-point adjustable frame is an ease to adjust to 6 positions ranging from 0-80 degrees, made with a 2" x 3" tripod based steel reinforced frame. Just release the popper pin and pull the handle on the rear of the back rest. Click into place. An extra stopper has been added underneath the back pad for added support when resting flat in the 0-degree position. This bench features a front handle with non-slip grip and nylon rear wheels, making mobility easy to maneuver around your home gym. Rubber end caps provide maximum stability on uneven floor surfaces. The back pad measures 35.5" x 10.25" x 2.5" and the slightly contoured seat pad measures 16.25" x 9.5" x 2.5". Recommended max weight is 650 lb. Perfect for use with the Valor Fitness BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||High Tech Utility Bench
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.