The Valor Fitness DD-3 Incline/Flat Utility Bench offers a variety of options for each user. The adjustable back pad and adjustable seat with popper pins allow the user to seamlessly adjust the bench to meet their specific needs.
HEAVY-DUTY GYM BENCH- Constructed of 2” x 2”, 12-gauge steel frame for strength and durability. 4 base pads encased in rubber cap for further stability and provides floor protection. Continuous deal beam back support on back and seat pad for stability.
HIGH-DENSITY PADDING- Dual-layered back pad measures 34.75” x 10” x 2”. Seat pad measures 14.5” x 10” x 2”. Floor to top of the pad measures 17.75”.
ADJUSTABLE BENCH- Back pad adjusts from 0 to 70 degrees while seat adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees. Both adjustments use locking popper pin for easy adjustment for your bench workout.
VERSATILE- This adjustable incline bench can be used to perform dozens of different exercises including bench presses, bench dips, triceps extensions, hip thrusts, shoulder presses, chest presses, back foot elevated lunge, dumbbell rows, and more.
ADDITIONAL- Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 500 lb in flat position, and 650 lb at 20-degree incline.
The DD-3 can adjust from a flat position of 0 degrees to an incline position of 70 degrees with 4 variations in between, while the seat pad adjusts in 4 different positions from 0 to 60 degrees. Each adjustment uses a locking popper pin. The pivot movement creates a “V” position for the user, which is ideal for dumbbell bench presses, flies, and many other exercises.
This position supports the user and provides greater stability when lifting heavier loads. The 12-gauge, 2” x 2” steel frame is supported by 4 rubber base caps to prevent damage to gym flooring and provides further stability. The 2” thick padding on the back and seat pad is supported by continuous dual beam supports for added strength and durability. The DD-3 can be used as a standalone bench or used with a rack such as the Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack or BE-11 Smith Machine (both sold separately).
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Incline/Flat Utility Bench
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.