The Valor Fitness DG-2 Stationary Upright Bench is the perfect fit for your home or light-commercial gym allowing you to comfortably perform a variety of seated dumbbell exercises, as well as some with a barbell.
- HEAVY DUTY- Solid steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2” with a tripod frame and a rear U-shaped base for stability throughout the frame. Rubber end caps encase each foot for added stability and prevent damage to gym flooring.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING- Designed with high-density, dual layered padding to withstand intense stress and pressure during exercise. Back pad measures 19.75” x 9.75” x 2”. Seat pad measures 12” x 9.5” x 2”.
- TAPERED SEAT- Tapered seat allows the user to sit comfortably and naturally without the seat pad getting in the way. Seat is 18.5” off the ground. Back pad designed with 3-degree tilt for an ergonomic upright position.
- VERSATILE- Perfect unit to perform several exercises such as seated shoulder press (both dumbbell or barbell), bicep curls, tricep extensions, and even lateral raises.
- FOOT SUPPORT- Foot posts (6.75” each side) at the base of the unit for add support. ADDITIONAL- Footprint measures 44.25” x 25.25” x 41.5”. Max weight load of 500 lb. Meant for home and light-commercial use.
With a steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2”, the DG-2 has a tripod base and features a U-shaped base at the rear for stability. For further stability, this upright bench also has rubber end caps to encase each foot which also serves to prevent scratching and other damage to your gym floor. The high-density, dual layered vinyl seat and back padding is designed to withstand intense stress and pressure during exercises such as shoulder presses, bicep curls, tricep extensions, and lateral raises, while the tapered seat allows you to sit more comfortably and naturally by not getting in the way.
The 3-degree tilt in the back pad also allows for a more natural upright position, while the non-slip foot posts at the front of the unit add further support while lifting heavier loads up to 500 lb! With a small footprint of 44.25” x 25.25” x 41.5”, the Valor Fitness DG-2 Upright Bench is a space-sufficient and effective piece of equipment for your home or garage gym!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||DG-2 Stationary Bench
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.