The Valor Fitness ED-18 Set of 5 Conditioning Bands provides a resistance variety. Set comes with 1 extra-light resistance band (yellow), 1 light resistance band (green), 1 medium resistance band (red), 1 heavy resistance band (blue), and 1 extra-heavy resistance band (black). Different band levels will give you a better workout by allowing you to gradually work your way up to tougher bands as muscles become toned and stronger. Allows the option to stack the bands to make the exercise extra-challenging.
- GRADUAL RESISTANCE TRAINING- 5 band options allow the user to gradually increase resistance with heavy bands as they get stronger. Bands can be used separately or together for extra resistance and challenge. Use together to see faster muscle toning.
- 5 RESISTANCE OPTIONS- 1 extra-light resistance band (yellow), 1 light resistance band (green), 1 medium resistance band (red), 1 heavy resistance band (blue), and 1 extra-heavy resistance band (black).
- PURCHASE INCLUDES- 2 handles to perform core and upper body exercises. 2 ankle straps to tone and strengthen the lower body. 1 door anchor that closes inside of a door to keep bands secure while exercising. 1 storage bag for portability.
- VERSATILE- Attach bands low, high, or at chest level depending on which part of the body you want to focus on. Use for shoulder presses, arm curls, chest press, rows, kickbacks, ankle raises, wood choppers, lateral raises, ab crunches, side bends, & more.
- ADDITIONAL- Features metal clipping system on bands for attaching handles or ankle straps. 1-year .
Purchase includes: 2 handles that clip on to bands to perform a variety of exercises that engage the core and upper body. 2 ankle straps to tone and strengthen the lower body. 1 door anchor that closes inside of a door to keep bands secure while exercising. 1 storage bag for portability.
5 bands options, the ability to combine bands, and included accessories make the ED-18 highly versatile. Bands can be attached in different positions (low, high, or chest level) depending on which part of the body the user wants to focus on. Exercises include shoulder presses, arm curls, chest press, rows, kickbacks, ankle raises, wood choppers, lateral raises, ab crunches, side bends, and many more.
Features metal clipping system on bands for attaching to soft-grip handles or ankle straps. This will also let you combine bands to make a heavier resistance band to use. 1-year warranty.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||5 Band Conitioning Band Set
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.