The Valor Fitness ED-22 Resistance Band with Rings is ideal for stretching, toning, and conditioning your entire body. Made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), a strong elastic rubber, the ED-22 can withstand intense workouts with the ability to stretch up to 3x its resting length of 35”.
- THE MOST VERSATILE BAND – The design of this band is unlike any other. You can do anything with this band. Loop it through a pull up bar and use for pullup assist, wrap it around a rack or post and use it for shoulder rehab or use it for stretching or mobility.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE- Stretch bands for exercise helps increase flexibility and strength, improve mobility, and aid in injury recovery to ensure maximum performance.
- MADE TO ENDURE THE HIGHEST RESISTANCE- Made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) to withstand the most vigorous workouts. This band can stretch up to 3x its resting length of 35”.
- PACK IT IN YOUR GYM BAG - Portable, lightweight, and compact design. Pull up resistance bands can easily be placed in a gym bag to bring on the go to any fitness environment.
- ADDITIONAL- These pull up bands resistance bands Features 6 rings. Latex free. Measures 35” x 3.5” with 0.5” diameter. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use.
The portable, lightweight, and compact design ensures a small footprint so this resistance band can be taken anywhere and easily carried in a gym bag. Latex free and featuring 6 rings, the ED-22 can help athletes all abilities and skill levels increase flexibility and strength while improving their mobility and aiding in injury recovery. Meant for home and light-commercial use, the Valor Fitness ED-22 Resistance Band with Rings is the perfect addition to your arsenal to maximize athletic performance.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||6 Hole Jelly Tube
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.