The Valor Fitness ES-SW Weighted Wheelbarrow Sled with Harness is ideal for conditioning workouts and building strength and stamina through functional training. Whether you are pushing, pulling, or using the wheelbarrow function, this sled is bound to take your training to the next level and is built to last.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed from 12-gauge solid steel and powder coated for a strong, sturdy, and protected frame. Olympic plate storage in the center of the sled to add balance and train strength and endurance in a unique way.
- WHEELBARROW FUNCTION- Offers the unique ability to use the Sled as a weighted wheelbarrow by adjusting the placement of the poles and attaching a bumper plate to the front of the sled with an Olympic collar.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL- Allows the options to push or pull the Sled while using the 2 upright steel poles. Option to drag the sled by using the attachable harness.
- EASY TO USE- Easy to use and adjust the placement to perform any exercise. 4 Skid Plates slide smoothly while utilizing the push, pull, or drag options. Wide 6” x 8” skid plates disperse the resistance allowing a smoother performance.
- ADDITIONAL- Can be used on grass, cement, or asphalt. May put scratches on smooth surfaces. Max weight load of 300 lb. Meant for heavy-commercial use. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Constructed of heavy-duty 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, the ES-SW has a powder coat finish for a strong, sturdy, and protected frame with Olympic plate storage in the center of the sled that accommodates 2” plates to add balance and train strength and endurance in a unique way. 2 upright push poles can be utilized with sockets in the front and back allow the user to push or pull the sled, in addition to use the unique wheelbarrow function by adjusting the placement of the poles in the horizontal sockets and attaching a bumper plate to the front of the sled with an Olympic collar. Users can also drag the sled by attaching the included 10’ harness.
Though extremely versatile, the ES-SW is very easy to use and can seamlessly be adjusted to perform the different exercises. 4 skid plates slide smoothly while utilizing the push, pull, or drag options. These skid plates disperse the resistance to allow a smoother, more efficient performance. Please keep in mind that it may leave scratches on smoother surfaces. With a 300 lb maximum weight capacity, the ES-SW Weighted Wheelbarrow Sled with Harness can be used on grass, cement, or asphalt to help you meet your personal fitness goals.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Wheelbarrow Sled Box 1
||Wheelbarrow Sled Box 2
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.