The Valor Fitness EX-2 Preacher Curl Attachment is ideal for those looking to add to the functionality of their bench and increase the intensity of their workout. Constructed of 1.75” x 1.75” solid steel tubing for stability and support while performing curls, the EX-2 can assist in allowing you to develop your biceps with the effective preacher curl movement.
- HEAVY DUTY- 1. 75” x 1. 75” solid steel tubing for stability and support while performing curls.
- CONTOURED PAD- High density, dual layered, vinyl padding is made with 3” thick padding on the top to contour to body for optimal comfort. Total pad measurement is 13. 75” x 24”.
- BAR HOLDER- Sturdy 9. 25” wide steel bar holder can hold up to 150 lb. Positioned just below the pad for easy access when lifting.
- ADJUSTABLE- 7 different adjustment settings with . 5” holes (1” center to center) allow for 6. 5” range of motion. The adjustment pin is already provided on the bench and works in tandem with the attachment.
ADDITIONAL- Can be used with the Valor Fitness BF-39, DD-4, and DD-25 benches. Please note that this attachment is only meant to fit these Valor products. 3-year frame, 2-year padding, 1-year popper pins.
It can be adjusted to fit the perfect height for the user, as the bench of choice will have the adjustment pin already provided for a smooth adjustment. The EX-2 has a high-density, dual layered vinyl padding that is 3” thick at the top to contour to the body for optimal comfort. The sturdy 9.25” wide steel bar holder can hold up to 150 lb and is positioned just below the pad for easy access when lifting.
7 different adjustment setting with .5” holes (1” center to center) allow 6.5” range of motion. Please note that the Valor Fitness EX-2 Preacher Curl Bench Attachment only fits benches manufactured by Valor Fitness, specifically the BF-39, DD-4, and DD-25 benches.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Preacher Curl Accessory
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.