The Valor Fitness GRW-1 Wood Gymnastic Rings with Adjustable Straps are an amazing training tool. Designed specifically for fitness training, these rings are lightweight and can easily be moved anywhere in your gym or elsewhere.
- HIGH QUALITY WOOD FINISH- Firm, wood finish rings with 1. 25” diameter to ensure a strong grip while performing a variety of exercises. Grip thickness assists in developing grip strength. Holds chalk well to further enhance grip if required.
- VERSATILE- Can be used in several ways, such as thrown over a tree, pull-up bar, goal post or beam, for a variety of exercises such as ring push-ups, dips, pull-ups, as well as advanced movements such as kipping or strict ring muscle ups and many more.
- ADJUSTABLE- Includes two black ratchet style straps, measuring 20. 5’ long with a clasp to adjust to preferred position. Numbering system on straps to easily identify variable positions.
- HEAVY DUTY CLASP- Works with the straps to easily adjust the rings to the preferred position of the user. Also ensures the safety of the user by locking the position of the straps into place.
- ADDITIONAL- Includes a set of 2 rings and 2 adjustable straps. Builds strength and promotes the development of a lean, muscular physique. Lightweight and portable.
You can take advantage of one of the most basic, yet challenging strength training tools known to man by throwing them over a tree, pull-up bar, goal post, or beam. Training with rings offers exceptionally effective bodyweight exercises. Predominantly an upper body training tool, there are countless exercises to use with these rings to build incredible strength and promote the development of a lean, muscular physique. From basic ring push-ups, dips, and pull-ups to planches, levers, iron crosses, and advanced movements such as ring muscle ups, the GRW-1 Wood Gymnastic Rings offer no shortage of strength training goals to overcome.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Wood Gym Rings (2)
||7" inside to inside rings
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.