Get Toned and Mobile with The Valor Fitness Hip Bands Work your glutes, quads, hamstrings, and more with these easy to wear, durable yet extremely comfortable bands. Use all 3 Bands for Various Exercises: Squats Lunges Glute Bridges Hyper Extensions Weighted Movements And many more Take Anywhere Leave at home and workout in your bedroom or home gym Take with you to the office Bring them outside, workout at a park or your backyard
NO ROLL, NO SLIP – The Valor Fitness Cloth Resistance Bands will never roll or slip. No more elastic pulling on your skin or rising up on your legs. These bands are made of high quality fabric with 2 non-slips rubber strips on the inside for extra security.
GET TONED, INCREASE FLEXIBILITY & MORE – Boost your leg and glute exercises by adding the Valor Fitness Hip Bands to your training. Increasing resistance to your bodyweight squats & lunges will increase the value and intensity brought by the actual exercise. Good for home workouts, corrective exercises, and correcting muscle imbalances from adduction to abduction from the hips.
3 SIZES TO ACCOMMODATE ALL RESISTANCE LEVELS – The 3 sizes of these leg bands allows for all resistance levels needed to work the hips and glutes. Use lower resistance for abduction for the IT and TFL (hip) muscles or use higher resistance to add resistance to squats to improve glute medius and maximus activation.
USE ANYWHERE – These leg resistance bands come with the Valor Fitness Hip Band Bag. Take them anywhere. Easily portable. Throw all 3 bands in the bag and take them wherever you choose to workout.
ALL STAGES OF FITNESS JOURNEYS – These booty bands are great for all levels of fitness, they are safe, easy to use and versatile. This is a thigh resistance band women and men will love. Good for 1 year warranty. We will help in any way that we can through any issues.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||3 Set Hip Band
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.