The Valor Fitness HR-1.5 Heavy Jump Rope is a great training tool to improve strength, endurance, and stability through an intense and effective workout.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of strong, durable Nylon to withstand intense workouts.
VERSATILE- Can be used as a jump rope, thrown over a RIG, or pull up bar to perform rows for an intense and effective workout to improve strength, endurance, and stability
COMPACT DESIGN- Allows rope to be easily stored, packed, and brought from one location to another
COMFORTABLE GRIP- Handles at the end of rope are comfortable on the hands, resist sweat, and protect the ends of the rope
ADDITIONAL- Measures 10 feet in length and 1.5 inches in diameter.
Constructed of strong, durable Nylon to withstand intense workouts, these thicker ropes add variation to your workouts by expanding on the typical lightweight jump rope. While it can be used like a standard jump rope for a good cardio workout, the diameter of the Heavy Jump Rope drastically increases the intensity while also working on your strength. Additionally, this heavy duty rope can be thrown over a RIG or a pull up bar to perform additional exercises like rows by grabbing both ends of the rope with your feet placed firmly on the ground, while leaning back and extending your arms straight while maintaining a strong grip on the rope. As you begin to pull on the ropes, use your back muscles to return to the starting position and get a great back workout in.
The compact design of the Heavy Jump Rope allows it to be easily stored, packed and moved from one location to another. The comfortable handles at the ends of the rope helps you keep a strong, firm grip on the rope while not tearing into your hands. The grip handles also help resist sweat and protect the ends of the rope.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||1.5" Heavy Rope
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.