Tired of having to clean the bar to the rack position just to work on your jerk? Or maybe you can jerk more than you can clean. Grab these heavy-duty wooden jerk blocks from Valor Fitness to forgo the fatigue from cleaning the bar into position and have peace of mind when practicing your jerks! These jerk blocks, available in 3", 6", 12", and 15" pairs are constructed with double-wall, heavy-duty wooden panels, preventing each block from shifting and becoming unstable when the weight is dropped. The 3", 6", and 12" blocks feature slots on the bottom to allow them to be stacked, fitting perfectly with the lip - designed to keep the weight from rolling off the block - at the top. The 15" jerk blocks are meant to be used only on the bottom.
- FOCUS ON YOUR JERK- Put all your energy toward working on your jerk without having to clean the weight to the front rack position. Feel fresh without fatigue from your heavy cleans and reach your jerk potential and focus on jerk technique.
- DROP YOUR WEIGHT SAFELY- Drop your bar to a height where you can perform a second jerk with relative ease. No need to bring the bar back down to a front rack position or rack on a pair of J-hooks. With these jerk blocks, you can focus on your jerk by performing multiple reps from the same height without dropping the bar on the floor and starting from the ground.
- PRACTICE YOUR PULL- These jerk blocks double as lifting blocks, allowing you to start your lift from a higher position and emphasize the second or third pull, and eventually transfer into a full clean or snatch. Develop your speed and power, work on your pull, and practice getting under the bar quicker to take your weight lifting to the next level.
- STACKABLE- Available in 3", 6", 12", and 15" jerk block pairs, each block can be stacked to find the right starting height for you. A raised lip - meant to prevent the weights from rolling off the block - is strategically placed at the top of each block to fit the bottom of the next block. Note: the 15" block must always be placed on the bottom when in use.
- ADDITIONAL INFO- Assembly of each individual jerk block is required. Can also be used for rack/block pulls, floor presses, step ups, and box jumps. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
These blocks are meant to add versatility to your training program by allowing you to put all your focus on your jerk technique and potential. In most Olympic weightlifting competitions, a failure occurs on the jerk, not the clean. What better way to fix/avoid this than by dedicating part of your training just to the jerk than with these jerk blocks? But they are not only meant for practicing your jerk - the Valor Fitness Jerk Blocks can also be used as pulling or lifting blocks. This allows you to start your lift from a higher position and emphasize your second or third pull and transfer that progress into a full clean or snatch. By developing your speed, power, and ability to get under the bar quickly, using lifting blocks have been instrumental in increasing performance for Olympic weight lifters all over the world.
JB-03 measures 3” high and is sold as a pair
JB-06 measures 6” high and is sold as a pair
JB-12 measures 12” high and is sold as a pair
JB-15 measures 15” high and is sold as a pair
The Full Set includes a 3”, 6”, 12”, and 15” jerk block pairs so you have a full set of jerk blocks to achieve the right height to practice your jerks. Assembly of each individual jerk block is required. Arrives in 8 separate boxes. Can also be used for rack/block pulls, floor presses, step ups, and box jumps.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|JB-03||3" Jerk Block||38||38||22||5||20x36x3|
|JB-06||6" Jerk Block||38||38||22||5||20x36x6|
|JB-12||12" Jerk Block||60||38||22||8||20x36x12|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.