The Valor Fitness LC-53 Steel Weightlifting Chains are an ideal addition to any light-commercial, box gym, or sports performance facility geared towards powerlifting or strength training. Weightlifting with chains has become increasingly popular, as the chains prolong the time under tension of an exercise and simply increase the intensity of workouts.
- HEAVY DUTY CHAINS- Includes a pair of 69" long solid steel chains. Each durable chain link will withstand punishment and constant contact with your gym floor during squats, deadlifts, and a bench press workout!
- UNIQUE STRENGTH TRAINING- Chains increase concentric resistance of dynamic movements such as squats, bench press, and deadlifts when lifted off the floor and decrease resistance when lowered. Chains increase the time under tension and workout intensity.
- SECURE- Features 2.5" barbell collars constructed from 12-gauge solid steel, designed to securely grip your barbell and hold weights and workout chains in place to prevent shifting during your workout. Simply twist pin to tighten collar.
- CHAIN LOCKING PINS- Solid steel chain pin runs through bottom of collar and easily removed to add weight lifting chains or remove chains to use as individual collar.
- VERSATILE- Chains can also be used for dips and pushups to increase body weight strength.
- ADDITIONAL- Chains sold as a pair with a combined weight of 50 lb. Includes collars and screw pins. Meant for light-commercial and box gym use, as well as at sports performance facilities. Ideal for power lifting, weight lifting, and strength training.
The chains increase concentric resistance of dynamic lifts such as squats, bench press, and deadlifts when they are lifted from the floor and decrease the resistance when lowered. The LC-53 includes a pair of 69” long solid steel chains. Each durable chain link will withstand constant use and contact with gym flooring when lowered. The 2.5” collar, constructed of chrome plated 12-gauge solid steel, is designed to securely grip the bar and hold weights and chains in place to prevent any shifting during use. The solid steel pin runs through the bottom of the collar and can be easily removed to attach the chains for increased intensity or removed altogether to use as an individual collar. To tighten the collar, simply twist the pin in the center. Each chain weighs 25 lb (collar included) for a combined weight of 50 lb. Add the Valor Fitness LC-53 Steel Weightlifting Chains to your gym to take workouts to the next level!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||53lb Lifting Chain (2)
||each are 69" long
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.