If you are looking for an arm blaster for biceps and triceps, look no further than the Valor Fitness MB-47B Olympic Weight Lifting EZ Curl Bar! This heavy-duty, unique Olympic curl bar is constructed of solid steel and can hold up to 250 lb to make sure you get all the heavy lifting you need for EZ bar curl workouts.
- HEAVY DUTY- EZ curl bar constructed from 12-gauge solid steel with chrome finish for a sharp look while being strong and durable to hold up to 250 lb!
- UNIQUE EZ CURL BAR DESIGN- Ergonomic, curved shape of this Olympic bar allows for a firmer hold while further reducing stress on the wrists and elbows and allowing a neutral hand grip position. KNURLED HAND GRIP also enhances grip on the weight bar.
- VERSATILE BICEP BLASTER- Develop strong, muscular arm, bicep, and triceps by performing basic EZ bar curls, skullcrushers, upright rows, and close and wide grip curls! This unique EZ Curl Bar will build your arms in a way that barbells and dumbbells can’t!
- COLLARS/CLAMPS INCLUDED- 2 Olympic chrome T-screw collars/clamps with a solid steel screw that twists to secure the weights in place. The 2" sleeves are compatible with bumper plates and Olympic weight plates.
- ADDITIONAL- Has a standard 28mm grip like that of an Olympic barbell. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Warranty, 3-year.
The unique ergonomic, curved shape of this bicep blaster and weight lifting bar allows you to have a firmer grip on the bar while reducing stress on the wrists and elbows than a standard EZ curl bar, and allowing more of a neutral hand grip position. 2 chrome Olympic T-screw collars/clamps feature a solid steel screw that twists to secure the weights in place, like Olympic barbell clamps, on the 2" diameter Olympic sleeves that can accommodate rubber bumper plates and other Olympic weights.
With a standard 28mm shaft like that of an Olympic bar, the Valor Fitness MB-47 EZ Curl Bar will build your arm muscles in a way that a standard barbell or dumbbells cannot!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||47" Curl Bar w collars
||47" Curl/Tricep Bar
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.