The Valor Fitness MB-6 Foam Barbell Pad is your start to looking better and feeling better. Designed for maximum comfort with a high-density foam core with sturdy nylon covering, the MB-6 Foam Barbell Pad literally takes the weight and load off your shoulders while also providing a secure and safe fit. This is especially crucial when working out with heavier weight sets so you can exert more effort, reap more benefits, and see more results without the added burden.
- HIGH DENSITY FOAM- Designed with a high-density foam core to maintain shape and comfort after repeated use. Sturdy, nylon covering protects the inside foam pad from cuts or tears and creates a quick drying, anti-slip surface.
- PROTECTS NECK & SHOULDERS- Takes the weight and pressure off shoulders. The MB-6 is especially crucial when working out with heavier weights, so you can exert more effort, reap more benefits, and see more results without the added burden.
- COMFORTABLE- Creates 1” of soft, high-density foam protection between you and the bar. VERSATILE- Use for back squats, lunges, hip thrusts, calf raises, and more. Can be used with standard size and Olympic barbells.
- SECURE- The MB-6 Bar Pad features a no-hassle Velcro closure to secure the pad to the bar for easy placement and removal. Covered Velcro closure prevents any chaffing from exposed Velcro.
- ADDITIONAL- Measures 18” long with a 3.5” diameter. Meant for home and light-commercial use. Warranty, 1- year.
The Valor Fitness MB-6 Foam Barbell Pad is great for use with standard and Olympic bars. You will experience a more relaxed yet still intensive work out whether you’re using it for back squats, lunges, hip thrusts, calf raises, or more. The MB-6 Foam Barbell Pad also features a no-hassle Velcro closure to secure the pad to the user's bar for easy placement and removal. Covered Velcro closure prevents any chaffing from exposed Velcro. Measures 18” long with a 3.5” diameter.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Strength Band Handle
||Ab Crunch cable attachment
||Ankle cable attachment
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.