The Valor Fitness MB-A features solid steel rod dip handles welded to a 3-sided face plate for a secure grip on either the Valor Fitness BD-7 or BD-33 Power Racks.
- SECURE- Steel rod dip handles are welded to a 3-sided face plate for a secure grip on the 2" x 2" frame on the Valor Fitness BD-7 and BD-33 Power Racks.
- LOCKING MECHANISM- The solid 12-Gauge Steel rod is positioned completely through the main frame uprights, allowing a safe locking mechanism. The correct position of the handles will be placed so the user is on the inside of the unit.
- HEAVY DUTY- Made from 12-Gauge Steel, the MB-A can safely hold up to 300 lbs. Extends 13" from the power rack, and 9.5" inward. Giving the user 22" of room between each handle to exercise. Molded handle secures grip during use.
- ADDITIONAL- Meant for home gym and light-commercial use. The MB-A accessory is sold as a pair. Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only.
The solid steel rod is positioned completely through the main frame uprights, allowing a safe locking mechanism to the frame. The correct position of the handles will be placed so you the user is on the inside of the unit. Safety pin provides for easy adjustment and safety. MB-A handles only fit the BD-7 and BD-33 Power Racks. The Valor Fitness MB-B handles are 2.5" x 2.5" and will fit Valor Fitness BD-11, BD-20 and BD-41 Power Racks. Please note that all Valor’s accessories are designed to fit Valor products. Max weight limit is 300 lb. Sold as a pair.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||BD-7 Dip Handles
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.