The Valor Fitness MB-E is a 2 in. Short Bar holder designed to enhance and provide added support to one’s home gym equipment.
- SECURE- Solid steel bar holders are welded to a 3-sided face plate for a secure grip on Valor Fitness BD-7 and BD-33 Power Racks. The solid 12-gauge steel rod is positioned completely through the main frame uprights, creating a safe LOCKING MECHANISM.
- HEAVY DUTY- Made from 12-gauge steel, the MB-E can safely support up to 750 lbs. for added insurance while lifting personal best limits.
- UNIQUE DESIGN- Safety catch extends 4. 5 in. from the power rack and is reinforced with rubber padding to absorb shock and better support the weight. 1. 25 in. steel end caps prevent bar from sliding or tipping off.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE- Safety bar extensions can be adjusted with just a turn of the wrist by rotating the extension 90 degrees to unlock. Find desired height, re-insert steel pin, and rotate back in place to lock.
- ADDITIONAL- Sold as a pair. Please note that Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only. The MB-E is compatible with the BD-7 and BD-33 Power Racks. , 2-year.
A 4.25 in. rubber lined striker pad, slanted at a 50-degree tilt, allows your bar a firm support when returning to, or from, a starting position. This added length, along with the degree tilt, allows the user to safely and cleanly return the bar to its original location. Adjusting the Bar Holders is just a turn of the wrist. Rotate the holder 90 degrees, pull from current location, find desired location, insert Bar Holder pin into frame, rotate back 90 degrees. Confirm you have the correct adjustment before you start your workout. MB-E short bar holders are 2" x 2" and will only fit the Valor Fitness BD-7 and BD-33 Power Racks. The Valor Fitness MB-G short bar holders are 2.5" x 2.5" and will fit Valor Fitness BD-11, BD-20 and BD-41 Power Racks. Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only. Max weight limit is 750lbs and are sold as a pair.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||BD-7 Dip Handles
||BD-11 Dip Handles
||BD-7 Short Bar Holder
||BD-7 Safety Bar Extension
||BD-11 Short Bar Holder
||BD-11 Safety Bar Extension
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.