The Valor Fitness MB-L Band Pegs allow you to add resistance to your squats, bench press, and many other movements. The band pegs (4 included) attach to your power rack or rig safety arms enhancing resistance during your workout. Made of solid heavy-duty chrome plated steel, they are 20” long and weigh 2.6 lb per peg. The MB-L provides a secure post for all style resistance bands. They are easily adjustable to all holes on your Valor Fitness BD-33, BD-41, or BD-58 rack safety arms as well as the RG-19 Rig Safety Spotter Arms. Note: the MB-L is meant for use with the aforementioned Valor Fitness racks ONLY.
HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 12-gauge solid steel and chrome plated for strength and durability. Product measures 20” long with a ¾” post width and 2” welded washer stops to ensure a secure lock on your power rack.
VERSATILE- Can be used in combination with Valor Fitness PRB Resistance Bands to add resistance, stability, and an added challenge to your squats, bench press, and many other movements.
CUSTOMIZATION- Allows you to customize your Valor Fitness BD-33, BD-41, and BD-58 Power Racks to meet your home gym needs. Also compatible with RG-19 Squat Stand Safety Catches. The MB-L is meant for use with the aforementioned racks ONLY.
DISCLAIMER- We recommend only using band pegs and resistance bands with equipment that is weighted down, bolted, or otherwise secured to the floor.
ADDITIONAL- Product weight approximately 2.6 lb per peg. Sold as a set of 4.
With a 3/4” post diameter and a 2” diameter of the welded washer stop, these band pegs provide a versatile fit for many rig formations. We recommend only using band pegs/resistance bands with equipment that is weighted down, bolted, or otherwise secured to the floor.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.