When searching for weight lifting equipment, safety should always be an important factor, especially when it comes to securing your weights and plates to your barbell! The Valor Fitness MB-OC Olympic Collars were born with this thought in mind. Your safety should always be your priority when performing exercises such as bench press, squats, deadlifts, clean and jerks, snatches, and many others, so you need to make sure your weight is properly secured to the barbell.
- HEAVY DUTY COLLARS- These unique chrome-plated Olympic barbell clamps are constructed from 12-gauge steel for maximum strength and durability so you can have full confidence when attempting PR's!
- EASY TO USE- Each barbell collar features a T-screw to secure the weight/plates to your barbell. Simply slide the barbell collars on the barbell sleeve and twist the T-screw to tighten and lock onto the bar.
- SAFE- Steel collars are much safer than using spring clips or plastic muscle clamps, allowing you to focus on your performance and the weight itself without the worry of weak barbell clips or plastic weight clamps failing you.
- VERSATILE- Unlike many weight clips, these powerful, well-built Olympic collars can be used to secure your weights for a variety of weighted barbell exercises including bench press, squats, deadlifts, clean and jerks, snatches, and many more!
- ADDITIONAL- MB-OC Olympic Collars have a 2" opening to fit Olympic barbell sleeves. Meant for home, light-commercial, and box gym use.
These unique, heavy-duty collars feature a T-screw design that is easy to use, and much safer than spring weight clips and plastic weight clamps - simply slide the collars onto any 2" barbell sleeve and twist the T-screw to tighten and lock onto the bar, securing your plates. Often with spring clips and weight clamps, they can tend to loosen and allow the weights to start shifting on the sleeve - but not with the MB-OC Olympic Collars! You can rest assured that these durable collars will keep the weight secured to the barbell, but more importantly keep you safe while you hit your next personal best lifts!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Olympic Chrome Collars
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.