The Valor Fitness OB-86-1000 Men’s Chrome Olympic Bar was built and designed with durability and performance in mind.
- HEAVY DUTY BARBELL- This 20kg/44lb barbell is constructed of steel for strength and durability during your workout! The OB-86-1000 features 150k PSI tensile strength and a blue protective rubber ring on the collar.
- GET BACK TO BASICS- The OB-86-1000 is the perfect barbell to perform basic bench press and front or back squats in any home gym or light-commercial gym! This bar is not meant for cross training or Olympic weight lifting movements.
- CHROME OLYMPIC SLEEVE- The chrome plated sleeves have 15.25" of loadable sleeve length to fit your weight plates! HEX BOLT- Each sleeve is secured to the barbell by a hex bolt to ensure a durable and strong barbell for your home gym.
- KNURLED- Standard knurling with dual knurl-free guide marks and a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during your workout! The knurling holds weightlifting chalk well for enhanced grip. Center knurling ideal for back squat grip.
- ADDITIONAL- Features a 30mm diameter, measuring 86.25" in total length. Recommended max weight load of 1,000 lb. Ideal for any bench press and squat workout. Not meant to be dropped.
Measuring 86.25” in total length with 15.25” of loadable sleeve length on each side, the OB-86-1000 weighs 20 kg (44 lb). With a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI, each chrome sleeve is secured to the barbell by a hex bolt to ensure strength and durability while lifting heavy loads. This 30 mm barbell features a standard knurling grip with knurl-free guide marks as well as a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts such as the bench press or squats. The center knurling is especially important for back squat grip so the bar will not move. If athletes need to enhance their grip further, the knurling on the OB-86-1000 can hold chalk well. The recommended maximum weight load for this heavy-duty barbell is 1000 lb, and it is not designed for any cross-training movements. If you are looking to train to the max and push yourself with heavy loads, the Valor Fitness OB-86-1000 would be a great addition to your home or light-commercial gym.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What size is the hex bolt?
Thanks for your question! The hex bolt is 12mm.