The Valor Fitness OB-86-750B Men's Olympic Bar was built and designed with durability and performance in mind. Measuring 86.25” in total length, the OB-86-750B weighs 20 kg (44 lb) and includes 2 ball bearings on each sleeve to ensure smooth, stable rotations during intense lifts while providing great whip action to enhance each lift. The rotating sleeves allow the user to get under the bar quickly during Olympic weightlifting movements such as the snatch and clean & jerk without having to change hand position, which can lead to injury.
HEAVY DUTY BARBELL- 20kg/44lb barbell constructed of steel for strength and durability during your workout! Features 150k PSI tensile strength with great whip. Built with high quality bushings and a black protective rubber ring on collar.
SMOOTH ROTATION- 2 ball bearings per sleeve ensure a smooth and stable rotation during your most intense WOD! This allows you to get under the bar quickly on snatches and cleans without having to change hand position, preventing injury.
OLYMPIC SLEEVE- The OB-86-750B Barbell features 16.25" of loadable sleeve length with fine grooves so your bumper plates won't slide during your workout or Metcon! Sleeves have a 2" diameter to fit Olympic bumper weight plates.
KNURLED- Standard knurling with dual knurl-free guide marks to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts. No center knurl. The knurling holds weightlifting chalk well for enhanced grip, while the zinc coating of the bar also enhances grip.
ADDITIONAL- Standard Olympic barbell 28mm diameter, measuring 86.25" in total length. Max weight load of 750 lb. Ideal for cross training Metcon's, WODs, as well as deadlift, bench press, squat, and Olympic weight lifting and powerlifting workouts!
The Olympic sleeves with 16.25” of loadable sleeve length feature a slightly etched design with fine grooves to minimize plate shifting during lifts. This 28 mm barbell has standard knurling with dual knurl-free guide marks to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts. The knurling can hold chalk well in the event athletes need enhanced grip, while the zinc coating of the bar also serves to provide a firm grip. With a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI and a recommended maximum weight load of 750 lb, the Valor Fitness OB-86-750B Men's Olympic Bar is the perfect addition to your home, light-commercial, or box gym.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Men's Olympic Bar
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.