If you're an athlete or coach who loves strength training and the sport of strongman, or a casual lifter seeking to shake up your weight lifting routine, then the Valor Fitness OB-AXL Axle Bar is the perfect addition to your programming! Unlike a standard Olympic bar, the Axle Bar has a thick 2" diameter shaft to help promote grip strength in both the hand and wrist as well as your raw pulling strength.
THICK/FAT BAR- This axle bar/fat bar has a 2" diameter shaft (thicker than a standard Olympic barbell) to promote strength gain in both the wrist and hand grip. The powder coat finish enhances the grip and can hold chalk well if required.
CHALLENGING WORKOUT- The thickness of the axle bar makes for a more intense and beneficial workout, emphasizing the muscles in the hands to work on grip and wrist strength in a way that a standard Olympic barbell cannot. The OB-AXL Axle Bar will help increase your pulling strength!
BETTER WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION- Thicker fat bar helps distribute the weight more evenly across your muscles, requiring the forearms to do the work and allowing a more symmetrical development throughout the arms.
VERSATILE STRONGMAN TOOL- An essential piece of strongman equipment, the Axle Bar can be used for several workouts including deadlift, as a curl bar, rows, bench press, shoulder press, with the LM-7 Post Landmine attachment, and many other lifting movements you can do with an Olympic bar!
ADDITIONAL- Perfect addition to any strength training facility or home gym! The Axle Bar weights 25 lb and has a max weight load of 500 lb. Measures 84" in length with a loadable sleeve length of 16" on each side.
The thickness of axle bars/fat bars makes for a much more intense and challenging but beneficial workout by emphasizing the muscles in the hands to work on grip and wrist strength in a way an Olympic barbell cannot! Weighing 25 lb with a maximum weight load of 500 lb, the OB-AXL Axle Bar helps distribute the weight more evenly across your muscles, requiring the forearms to do the dirty work and allowing a more symmetrical development throughout the arms.
Although you can certainly use the Axle Bar as a squat bar, the main benefit of these bars is to enhance grip strength so it is most commonly used for the deadlift, rows, bench press, shoulder/overhead press, as a curl bar, as well as with a landmine attachment such as the Valor Fitness LM-7 Post Landmine attachment. Measuring 84" in length with a loadable sleeve length of 16" on each side, the Valor Fitness OB-AXL Axle Bar is the perfect way to mix up your routine and make those strength gains!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.