The Valor Fitness OB-FW Farmers Walk Handles are used for one of the most demanding expeditions of strength. Typically seen in Strongman competitions and box gym events, the Farmers Walk can be tossed into any modern strength training program.
HEAVY DUTY FARMERS WALK HANDLES- The OB-FW handles (set of 2) are constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability that will withstand constant use over time! This unique strength training tool will allow you to test your strength to the max!
TOTAL BODY WORKOUT- Using these Farmers Carry Handles, you will get a great forearm workout by developing grip strength, while also building strength and muscle in the upper back, shoulders, legs, and core! Farmers walk's also help you enhance endurance.
HANDLES- Our Farmers Walk Handles have a 1" diameter handle. Each handle is knurled, with a single knurl-free guide mark in the middle, to ensure a strong, firm grip during your workout. Holds weightlifting chalk well for enhanced grip and performance.
DIMENSIONS- Each handle measures 60" long, with 12" of loadable sleeve length on each side of each handle. Shaft and sleeves measure 2" in diameter to accommodate Olympic bumper plates. Farmers carry handles weigh 24.5 lb each.
ADDITIONAL- Sold as a pair of farmers carry handles. Max weight load of 600 lb per handle. Meant for home, box, and competition use. Purchase of the OB-FW Farmers Carry Handles includes 4 Olympic weight spring clips. Warranty, 3-year.
By gripping the 1” knurled handles, users can perform a simple movement by picking each handle up and walking to a set point to build grip and forearm strength while developing parts of the upper back, shoulders, legs, and core. In addition to building strength, this exercise is a great test of endurance. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the OB-FW Farmers Walk Handles each measure 60” in length, with 12” of loadable sleeve length on the 2” diameter shaft. Each knurled handle provides a strong and firm grip during use. If required, each handle can hold chalk well for enhanced grip and performance. Each handle weighs 24.5 lb and can hold up to 600 lb of bumper or Olympic plates with a 2” opening. Meant for home, box, and competition use, the OB-FW will bring any athlete’s strength and endurance training to the next level!
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.