The Valor Fitness OB-MULTI Swiss Bar is an essential addition to any home or light-commercial gym to bust through plateaus and change up basic or routine programming. This heavy-duty bar, also commonly known as a Football Bar, is constructed from 12-gauge steel with chrome plate sleeves that can accommodate Olympic and bumper plates with a 2” sleeve opening.
HEAVY DUTY MULTI GRIP BARBELL- The OB-MULTI Swiss Bar is constructed from 12-gauge steel for strength and durability during your bench press, curls, rows, and tricep workouts! Features chrome sleeves with grooves for minimal plate sliding during use.
MULTIPLE GRIP OPTIONS- This football bar has a unique design 6 ergonomically positioned grips, allowing 4 different positions to reduce shoulder/wrist strain for more neutral bench press, hammer curl/bicep curls, rows, skull crushers, and shoulder press!
KNURLED GRIPS- Knurled 5" grip handles with powder coated matte black finish create texture for a secure grip on this multi grip Olympic bar. Angled grip measures 6". If required, can hold weightlifting chalk well to further enhance grip.
OLYMPIC BAR SLEEVES- Chrome plated sleeves fit 2" Olympic weight plates. Each sleeve measures 10" to fit your plates. The Olympic sleeves are secured with a hex bolt under a cap that can be removed if you wish to use standard 1" weight plates.
ADDITIONAL- Purchase of the OB-MULTI Swiss Bar includes 2 Olympic spring clips. Measures 73" in total length, weighing 26 lb. Meant for home and light-commercial use. Max weight load of 300 lb.
Strong enough to hold up to 300 lb, the OB-MULTI has a unique design with 6 ergonomically positioned grip handles to reduce shoulder strain that may be caused from a more natural bench press. The 6 handles allow for 4 different positions, including a neutral close-grip, an angled grip that can be used either way, and a neutral wide-grip to target your muscles in a different way and develop more well-rounded muscles.
This unique bar is great for adding variation to standard bench presses, curls, rows, skull crushers, and shoulder presses. The 5” grip handles have a powder coated black matte finish that creates texture for a secure grip on the bar – the angled grip measures 6”. Measuring 73” long and weighing 26 lb, the Valor Fitness OB-MULTI can help you recruit more muscles by alternating the angle and hand position in which you perform some of your favorite workouts.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.