The Valor Fitness OPPU Polyurethane Olympic Weight Plates are an ideal addition to any home or commercial gym in need of long-lasting plates with a clean, professional appearance.
HEAVY-DUTY- Olympic plates constructed of steel for strength and durability with a high-quality polyurethane coating to ensure a long-lasting, sharp look in your home or commercial gym! Perfect for bench press, squat, and exercise machine workouts!
GRIP HANDLES- Each weight plate features 3 ergonomic grip handles inside the edges to safely and easily carry, load and unload from a barbell or storage rack.
UNIQUE DESIGN- Unlike most Olympic weight plates, the circumference of these sleek Olympic plates is not perfectly round. The edged, 12-sided design prevents these plates from rolling around the gym when set on the floor, which is often a safety hazard.
STEEL INSERTS- The 2" stainless steel inserts of these Olympic weights accommodate standard-sized Olympic bars. Easily slides on and off Olympic barbell sleeves and storage pegs.
ADDITIONAL- Raised white numbering makes for easy identification during the workout. Meant for use in the home and commercial gym. Note: OPPU plates are NOT meant to be dropped.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability to withstand constant use over time, the OPPU weight plates have a high-quality polyurethane coating that ensures a long-lasting professional look. Each plate features 3 ergonomically placed grip handles inside the edges to safely and easily pick up and carry throughout the gym while making it easier to load them onto bars or take them off and place on a storage rack. Most Olympic plates feature a perfectly round circumference, but when set on the floor, they can roll around your gym setting and easily become a safety concern.
These polyurethane Olympic plates have a unique, edged, 12-sided design that prevents this issue and ensures safety. The 2” stainless steel inserts accommodate standard-sized Olympic bars and make these plates easy to slide on and off bar sleeves or into storage racks. With raised white numbering on each plate, users can easily identify the weights they are looking for and efficiently move from one workout to the next without struggling to find what they need. Please note that the OPPU’s are NOT meant to be dropped from any height, and are ideal for bench press, squat, and workouts with exercise machines!
The Valor Fitness OPPU Polyurethane Olympic Plates are perfect for any home or commercial gym and are available in 2.5 lb(sold as 4 plates), 5 lb(sold as 4 plates), 10 lb(sold as 4 plates), 25 lb(sold as a Pair), 35 lb (sold Individually), and 45 lb(sold Individually).
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.