The Valor Fitness PBS-A Soft Plyo Box is a perfect addition to a home or light-commercial gym that values user safety.
HIGH QUALITY- Constructed of strong, durable wood for strength and durability. Will withstand constant pressure and use over time. Inside cross support for extra stability.
FOAM PADDING- Thick foam padding with high density vinyl cover ensure the user’s safety by providing a more protective surface. The shell reduces the severity of impact. Easily fits on the wood plyobox.
MULTIPLE HEIGHT OPTIONS- Dimensions are 20” x 24” x 30”. Can be used on any side, making this perfect for multiple users of different skill levels and experience. Each height clearly marked on each side for quick and easy identification.
VERSATILE- Can be used for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and can even be used for several modified exercises while training technique for more advanced movements.
ADDITIONAL- Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Assembly required, ships flat and unassembled. Phillips head screwdriver and wood glue are NOT included.
Unlike the PBX-A Wooden Plyo Box, the PBS-A has a thick foam padding with a high density vinyl cover to ensure user safety by providing a more protective surface as the shell reduces the severity of the impact during use, and more importantly if a user mistimes their jump. In the event the user does mistime their movement, the soft padding reduces the impact and protects both the user from injury and the box from damage. The box ships flat and unassembled to save you on freight costs. Assembly requires Phillips head screwdriver and glue (NOT included in purchase).
Once assembled, the padding can be placed on the outside of the box and placed inside the vinyl cover, which is fastened and secured by a zipper near the top. This plyo box has 3 height options, including 20”, 24”, and 30”. Each side of the cover has a clearly marked height for easy identification, while the various heights make this a perfect addition to a fitness environment with multiple users of varying skill levels. The versatile PBS-A can be used for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, or it can be used for several modified exercises while training technique for more advanced movements. Add the Valor Fitness PBS-A Soft Plyo Box to your gym to improve performance and explosiveness!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.