If you're looking for a new way to strengthen your core, enhance your balance, and improve overall performance in your training, then the Valor Fitness PR-LT Parallette Bars may be exactly what the doctor ordered!
HEAVY DUTY PARALLETTES- Our high-quality parallette bars are built with solid steel with flat rectangular tubed base for a strong, stable base to ensure you can train and perform more efficiently! The black powder coated finish enhances your grip and durability of the handles.
VERSATILE TRAINING BARS- Parallette bars are similar to parallel bars in gymnastics, but they can also benefit those outside of gymnastics! These unique pieces of strength training equipment can work similar to pushup bars or dip bars, while helping you with more advanced workouts like tuck holds, L-sits, planches, jump/shoot throughs, and handstand push ups!
TOTAL BODY WORKOUT- Endless dynamic calisthenics and bodyweight workouts! Use the versatile PR-LT Parallette Bars to strengthen your hand grip, forearms, core, and even your legs! Training with parallette bars will also improve your overall body control and coordination by allowing you to focus on holding positions and measured movements - this will directly translate to and improve performance in other aspects of your training.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE- Bring these space-sufficient handles to the gym or use them in the comfort of your own home gym! Each of these parallette bars (2) measures 23" x 14" x 12.25" (bottom of the bars measures 10.75" off the ground), with a combined weight of 14 lb.
ADDITIONAL- Sold as a pair. Perfect tools for athletes of all levels to improve performance in cross training, gymnastics, calisthenics, and many other workouts and exercises! Meant for home gym, light-commercial gym, and box gym use. Max weight load of 300 lb.
Our heavy-duty parallette bars can be used in any box, light-commercial, or home gym to strengthen your hand grip, forearms, core, as well as your legs while improving your overall body control and coordination. With these unique pieces of strength training equipment, you are forced to focus more on holding positions for a period of time as well as measured movements to directly help you perform better in your training program.
Whether it be cross training, weight lifting, calisthenics, or any other kinds of workouts, the PR-LT Parallette Bars are sure to build a strong foundation towards a healthy and active lifestyle! These tools are similar to parallel bars in gymnastics, but they can also benefit those in other aspects of training to work to pushup bars or dip bars, while helping you with more advanced workouts such as tuck holds, L-sits, planches, jump/shoot throughs, and handstand push ups! Constructed of solid steel with a black, powder coated finish, the PR-LT are lightweight and a piece of portable workout equipment with a combined weight of only 14 lb, while each individual bar (2) measures 23" x 14" x 12.25". The Valor Fitness PR-LT Parallette Bars are perfect for athletes of all levels!
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.