How to Measure your waist for your weightlifting belt
- Use a pliable or seamstress tape is preferred.
- Measure around your waist, about 4 inches above where your pants are.
- Do not “suck in”, just measure in a relaxed state.
- Take that measurement and use the size guide on the belt you are interested in ordering.
5" WIDTH (ALL SIZES 15.5 CM)
XXS – 24” - 28”
XS – 26” - 30”
S – 30” - 34”
M – 34” - 38”
L – 38” - 42”
XL – 43” - 46''
- PROMOTES CORRECT FORM TO PREVENT INJURY: Designed to provide abdominal and lower back support for extra stability and safety throughout exercising. Protects the core and the back by forcing athletes to lift more with the legs, lessening the risk of injury.
- FLEXIBLE & COMFORTABLE FIT: Made from Nylon with the anatomic shape in mind, this belt feels soft and comfortable while still providing that extra safety and support that is needed when weight-lifting.
- HEAVY-DUTY, ADJUSTABLE STRAP: Made with strong Velcro and a Steel tensioning buckle to provide optimal stabilization and security, while customizing the fit to the athlete. The strap adjusts quickly and easily throughout exercise, so you can be less focused on what you’re wearing and more focused on crushing your fitness goals.
- VERSATILITY: This product is designed for optimal support while performing Powerlifting, Cross Fit, Olympic Lifting, or even Home Gym Exercises. Can be used for Deadlifts, Squats, Clean and Jerks, Kettle Bells Swings, Snatches, and more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.