The Valor Fitness RG-13 Landmine Rig Attachment will add dynamic core and rotational exercises to your routine. Used commonly with HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, the landmine will challenge athletes by targeting muscle groups from multiple angles while experiencing a cardio state.
HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 11-gauge steel for strength and durability with matte black coating. Steel rod with locking pins secures Landmine to RIG. Used in conjunction with barbell (not included) and Valor Fitness RIG (sold separately).
FITS 1” STANDARD AND 2” OLYMPIC BARS- 10” barbell sleeve with 2” sleeve opening to accommodate Olympic barbells. Also has option to fit 1” diameter standard bar, with locking bolt to ensure the barbell will not shift during use.
MULTI AXIS ROTATION- Allows smooth movement and maximum efficiency during the most intense workouts.
VERSATILE- Made for use with Valor Fitness RIGs to perform T-bar rows, landmine single leg deadlifts, landmine shoulder press (standing or kneeling), single arm bent over rows, rotation twists, and many more core exercises.
ADDITIONAL- ONLY for use with Valor Fitness RIGs – NOT compatible with any Valor Fitness Power Racks (if you have a Power Rack, please see our LM-7 Post Landmine). Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are meant to fit Valor Fitness products.
Constructed of 11-gauge steel, the RG-13 is made for use with Valor Fitness RIGs and attaches and locks into place with a steel rod locking pin. The pin is kept in place with a looped wire to ensure safety. The 10” barbell sleeve with a 2” opening accommodates Olympic barbells, as well as the option to fit 1” diameter standard bars if the user prefers (if the sleeves can be removed), with a locking bolt feature that twists to ensure the barbell will not shift during use.
The multi-axis rotation allows smooth movement and maximum efficiency during the most intense workouts. Use the RG-13 to perform T-bar rows, landmine single leg deadlifts, landmine shoulder presses, rotation twists, and many other exercises. Barbells and RIG sold separately. The RG-13 is meant strictly for use with Valor Fitness RIGs – it is not compatible with any Power Racks. If you have a Power Rack, please see our LM-7 Post Landmine – this Landmine does not need to be attached to the Rack itself, rather it slots into the opening of a 2” plate on the floor. If you are looking for a Landmine to go with your Power Rack, the LM-7 is the correct alternative for you. Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories and attachments are compatible with Valor Fitness products only.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.