The Valor Fitness RG-14 Plate Storage Attachment saves space and creates a safer fitness environment by getting your plates off the floor.
HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 11-gauge steel, with a matte black powder coat finish for strength and durability. Locking peg and steel locking pin ensure a strong and stable attachment for plate storage. Designed for 3” x 3” frame of Valor Fitness RIGs and BD-57 Half Rack.
ADJUSTABLE- Easily attaches to RIGs and BD-57 by pulling the steel locking pin and sliding the locking peg into the frame, then locking the attachment into place with the steel locking pin. Users can change the height of plate storage at any time.
EASY ORGANIZATION- Simply attach 2” plates to RIG or BD-57 Half Rack for safe, easy, and convenient plate storage. Quickly grab plates without taking time away from your workout.
CUSTOMIZATION- Create the perfect RIG or Half Rack that is customized to meet the needs of your home or box gym.
ADDITIONAL- 13.5” of loadable length. Accommodates weight plates with 2” opening. Max weight load of 315 lb. Please note that Valor Fitness attachments are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only. RG-14 is compatible with Valor Fitness RIGs and BD-57 Half Rack.
The RG-14, designed to specifically fit the 3” x 3” frame of Valor Fitness RIGs and the BD-57 Half Rack, is easily attached to the uprights by inserting the locking peg into the frame, then locking the attachment in place with the steel locking pin – users can remove the pin and can adjust the height of the plate storage attachment at any time. With 13.5” of loadable storage constructed of 11-gauge steel and a matte black powder coat finish, this attachment accommodates plates with a 2” opening and can safely hold up to 315 lb. With the Valor Fitness RG-14, users can create the perfect Valor Fitness RIG or BD-57 Half Rack that is customized to meet the needs of their home or box gym with the ability to quickly grab plates without taking time away from workouts.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.