The Valor Fitness RG-19 Safety Spotter Arms Accessory Set is a pair of 24” long safety arms meant to add more functionality and safety to the 3” x 3” frames of the Valor Fitness RIGs or BD-57 Rack (sold separately).
HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of commercial grade steel for strength and durability with a 1” peg and adjustment hook mechanism to ensure stability and security. Wraparound bracket enhances support.
PROTECTIVE RUBBER- Protective rubber strips along the entire top surface to prevent scratching and other damage to both the RG-19 and bar.
ADJUSTABLE- Can be adjusted along any of the adjustment holes on Valor Fitness RIGs or BD-57 Rack to meet the needs of the user. Used in the event the lift cannot be completed for exercises such as bench press or squats.
BAND PEG HOLES- 6 evenly spaced 1” band peg holes. Meant for use with MB-L Band Pegs (sold separately) to add resistance band training and increase the intensity of your workout regimen.
ADDITIONAL- Sold as a pair. 24” of safety support. Please note that Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only. The RG-19 is compatible with Valor Fitness RIGs and the BD-57 Rack with 3” x 3” frames.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability, the RG-19 features a 1” peg and adjustment hook mechanism that locks into the frame to ensure stability and security. The wraparound bracket enhances support and ensures safety and protection for the user. The protective rubber strips along the top of the RG-19 Safety Spotter Arms prevent scratching on your barbell. Used in the event the lift cannot be completed for exercises such as bench press or squats, these Spotter Arms can be secured on any of the adjustment holes on the Valor Fitness RIGs or BD-57 to easily meet the needs of multiple users.
To add further versatility to the RG-19, 6 evenly spaced band peg holes measuring 1” each allow users to add resistance band training and increase the intensity of their workout regimen. These band peg holes are perfect for use with the Valor Fitness MB-L Resistance Band Pegs (sold separately) and can be further supplemented with the Valor Fitness PRB Resistance Bands (sold separately). With 24” of safety support, the Valor Fitness RG-19 is sold as a pair and designed to fit Valor Fitness products only.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.