Are you or your athletes having trouble reaching the pull-up bar on your Valor Fitness RIG or BD-57? Having to move a bulky bench or plyo box underneath to reach those parts not easily accessed from the ground? If so, then the Valor Fitness RG-20 Step Plate Accessory is the perfect solution for you.
HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 3-gauge steel for strength and durability while matte black finish provides a firm grip surface for maximum safety.
SAFE- Measures 6.25” x 4.5”, offering ample space to safely step up and reach parts of Valor Fitness RIGs or BD-57 Rack that are not easily reached from the ground.
SECURE- 1” peg measuring 3” in length securely locks into upright holes of Valor Fitness RIGs and BD-57 Rack.
ADDITIONAL- Laser cut Valor Fitness logo. Sold Individually. Please note that Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only. The RG-20 is compatible with Valor Fitness RIGs and BD-57 with 3” x 3” frames.
Using a bench or plyo box to reach the pull-up bar on a RIG or rack can get in the way and become more of a hazard than a help, and jumping up can take more energy than you expect and burn you out quicker. Constructed of 3-gauge steel for strength and durability, the RG-20 provides a safe surface for you or your athletes to easily step up and reach those hard-to-reach places on your RIG or BD-57. The 6.25” x 4.5” matte black surface has a firm grip surface to ensure safety, while the 1” diameter peg measures 3” in length to securely lock into the upright holes.
Featuring a laser cut Valor Fitness logo, the RG-20 can help athletes that have trouble reaching the pull-up bar conserve their energy and avoid jumping so they can perform to the best of their ability, while its small but secure footprint provides a safer option that using a bench or box to step up. Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only. The Valor Fitness RG-20 is compatible with 3” x 3” Valor RIGs and the BD-57.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.