Valor Fitness SB | Slam Ball
- FITNESS IN YOUR HANDS – Increase your stamina, muscle mass, power, and hand eye coordination with this ball. No more heavy weights and barbell to get the physique or fitness level you desire. Skip the drive to the gym and do workouts with this ball and you will be surprised.
- MADE TO ENDURE YOUR SLAMMIN’ WORKOUTS – The dense wall that makes up the outer shell around the slam balls is made to absorb intense contact through a long period time. You will never have to worry about how hard you will have to go because this ball can withstand all.
- GRIP WITH NO SLIP – Textured design to provide grip to your intense sweaty workouts. The slightly coarse shell and the circumferential rings give your hands a grippy feel to grab onto the exercise ball during the sweatiest moments.
- PERFECT FOR ANYONE – Slam ball exercises can be done in any stage of fitness, beginners or experts. They are both versatile and safe. Some of the exercises that can be done with slam balls are slams, weighted sit-ups, weighted squats, throws, twists, slam ball holds and many more.
- ADDITIONAL- Valor Fitness slam balls come in many sizes from 10 to 50 lb, increasing in 5 lb increments. Dimensions vary depending on weight. Sold individually. 1-year warranty under normal use.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|SB-10||10 lb Slam Ball||10||10||10||10||10" diameter|
|SB-15||15 lb Slam Ball||15||10||10||10||10" diameter|
|SB-20||20 lb Slam Ball||20||10||10||10||10" diameter|
|SB-25||25 lb Slam Ball||25||10||10||10||10" diameter|
|SB-30||30 lb Slam Ball||30||10||10||10||10" diameter|
|SB-35||35 lb Slam Ball||35||12||12||12||12" diameter|
|SB-40||40 lb Slam Ball||42||12||12||12||12" diameter|
|SB-45||45 lb Slam Ball||47||12||12||12||12" diameter|
|SB-50||50 lb Slam Ball||51||12||12||12||12" diameter|
The Valor Fitness SB Slam Ball is perfect if you are wanting to add a bit of cardio to your strength workout while releasing stress or an excess amount of energy.
Take the ball with both hands like you would grip a basketball, raise it above your head and slam it to the ground. Hence the name "Slam Ball". The ball will not bounce like a basketball, but it should maintain a round shape during use. Can also be used for functional training exercises and cross training. Dense wall has been designed to prevent blow outs and damage while slamming ball to the ground.
Slam Ball features a textured surface and a firm, round shape to provide a better grip and prevent slipping. Different weight values come in differed sizes with large, white painted weight values to allow for easy identification during fast-paced workouts.
Different weights include 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lb.