The Valor Fitness SR Adjustable Speed Rope is a great tool for any athlete looking to improve strength, endurance, and coordination. Speed ropes are easy to use for athletes of any level and require only a small amount of coordination to cycle repetitions while helping burn a high number of calories during a workout.
- BUILD YOUR BODY AND YOUR MIND – The Valor Fitness adjustable speed rope provides the high quality you need to keep up with you and your progress. Constructed with a 12ft non-kinking cable and stainless steel ball bearings, this rope will increase your coordination, calories burned, cardiovascular health, breathing, and ankle strength.
- PERFECT FOR A HOME WORKOUT – Whether you are at home or traveling, you can get a great exercise in with just using this jump rope. Roll it up and put it in its travel bag or take it our of your drawer and you are ready to begin your workout.
- COMPLETE GRIP – Constructed of a soft, textured foam and sized to fit perfectly in your palm, the handles on this speed rope are just what you need to feel secure and comfortable when you jump rope. These anti-slip handles ensure the perfect grip during the most intense workouts.
- GREAT FOR ALL LEVELS – Our ropes are easy to use for a light jump rope session but can move fast when you want it to. The 2.5mm cable thickness for a quick spin, allowing users to cycle through repetitions at a faster rate. This rope is for all heights. Adjust the rope to your desired length. All you need is a screwdriver and some clippers and you can customize it to fit you perfectly.
- ADDITIONAL- A great tool for any athlete looking to improve endurance and coordination. A jump rope women or men can benefit from. Ideal for cross training and other high intensity workouts. Warranty, 1-year.
The SR Adjustable Speed Rope is constructed with a 9ft non-kinking cable that can be adjusted to perfectly meet the needs of the user. To adjust the length, loosen the bolt near the handle with a screwdriver and take off the cap of the knob. Pull the cable until you find the desired length and then cut off the excess length of the cable. Reinstall the cap and tighten the bolt back on to utilize the adjusted Speed Rope. The stainless-steel ball bearings provide fast and easy spinning during intense workouts, while the anti-slip handles ensure the perfect grip. This basic but effective conditioning training tool is available in 2.5mm and 4mm thickness. The SR-2.5 2.5mm Adjustable Speed Rope has quicker spin due to the thin cable, while the SR-4 4mm Adjustable Speed Rope has more resistance with its thicker cable.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.