The Valor Fitness TH-RR Thigh Roller is a great self-myofascial release massage tool that massages away bodily stress and aids in muscle recovery. This tool has 4 spinning gears, measuring 2.5” apart, that massage into aching muscles while evenly distributing pressure to help break up lactic acid within your muscles.
FEEL GREAT - Say goodbye to shin splints and sore leg muscles. The large gears on the roller gives you that deep tissue massage that hurts in a good way. Use this massage roller to massage away bodily stress and enhance muscle recovery from a tough workout.
EASY TO USE – Simple, no hassle hand roller. Simply grab the massage stick and start massaging into aching muscles. This workout roller evenly distributes pressure to avoid pain.
KEEP IN YOUR GYM BAG - Small and light rolling stick. Measuring 19.75” in length, the compact, lightweight design can easily fit in a gym bag and can be used anywhere.
COMFORTABLE GRIP- Ergonomic handles on the foam roller stick ensure a comfortable grip while in use to ensure user focus on relieving tightness, soreness, and cramps.
ADDITIONAL-This massage stick muscle roller is ideal for any athlete and a great tool for physical therapy, yoga, Pilates, and many other training facilities. Warranty, 1-year.
The TH-RR improves circulation, reduces soreness, and alleviates tension and discomfort so you can perform your favorite workouts and activities to your greatest ability. The ergonomic handles ensure a comfortable grip so you can focus on the relief your body needs. This portable tool, measuring 19.75” long, can easily be stored and used anywhere with its compact and lightweight design and is ideal for any athlete or physical therapy, yoga, Pilates, or personal training studio.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.