The Valor Fitness TR-BLK-1 Adjustable Speed Rope is a must-have for any athlete or box gym owner! Ideal for Cross Training and other high intensity workouts, the TR-BLK-1 is built with a 9ft long, 2.5mm thick cable that allows a quick spin to cycle through repetitions faster, making this Speed Rope the perfect tool to help any athlete learn and perform double unders and other advanced exercises.
HIGH QUALITY CABLE- Built with a durable 9ft cable. For longer wear and tear, use on rubber or non-abrasive surfaces.
QUICK SPIN- 2.5mm cable thickness for a quick spin, allowing users to cycle through repetitions at a faster rate.
ADJUSTABLE- Length of cable can be adjusted to fit the user with a knob at the top of each handle. Excess cable length can be cut off to meet the needs of the user.
LIGHTWEIGHT HANDLES- Lightweight plastic handles to ensure durability. Handles measure 6.25” long.
ADDITIONAL- A great tool for any athlete to improve endurance and coordination. Ideal for cross training and other high intensity workouts. Meant for home/garage, studio, and box gym use.
The length of the cable can be adjusted to specifically meet the needs of the user with the knob at the top of each handle. To adjust the length, loosen the bolt and pull the cable until you find the desired length before cutting off the excess length of the cable. Simply retighten the bolt to use again. The 6.25” handles are constructed of a lightweight plastic and are durable enough to withstand constant use over time. Meant for home, garage, studio, and box gym use, the Valor Fitness TR-BLK-1 can also be used for boxing training and many other endurance training programs.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.