The Valor Fitness WB Wall Balls are a great addition to any home or light-commercial gym. Wall balls are a great tool for overall strength and conditioning. The primary use for the WB Wall Balls are – you guessed it – wall balls, but they can also be used for side throws against a wall, for ab crunches, or they can be carried on a run for increased intensity to basic cardio workouts.
HIGH QUALITY- Wall ball/med ball constructed of high-quality durable vinyl, double stitched with reinforced seams. Nylon inner construction.
CROSS TRAINING ESSENTIAL- Perfect addition for any home, box, studio, or light-commercial gym geared towards cross training and many other similar methods of training.
VERSATILE- Wall ball/med ball can be used for wall balls, side throws, ab crunches, and carried on a run to add intensity to cardio workouts. Also used as a medicine ball.
EASY IDENTIFICATION- Color coded and weight is screen printed on the front.
ADDITIONAL- Includes a durable loop on both sides of the stitching for easy storage, picking up, or as a grip during workouts. Not meant to be used as a slam ball.
For wall balls, hold the ball at chest level with your feet shoulder width apart, and shoulders back. With your elbows under the ball, descend into a squat with your weight over your heels. Drive upwards with your back straight, engage your hips, and throw the ball vertically into the wall. Catch it on the rebound and descend back into the squat to repeat repetitions. As you become more advanced, you will be able to cycle the repetitions by descending into the squat as you catch the rebound. With a nylon inner construction, these wall balls are constructed of high-quality durable vinyl and double stitched with reinforced seams to ensure they will withstand repeated use over time.
Each WB Wall Ball is color coded on the front panel, with the weight listed in pounds for easy identification during workouts. It also includes a strong loop on both sides of the stitching to easily pick up the ball, or to grip during your workout. Weights available: 6lb, 8lb, 10lb, 12lb, 14lb, 16lb, 20lb, and 25lb. Take your conditioning to the next level with the durable Valor Fitness WB Wall Balls.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.