Have you been trying to reach your next PR, but need that extra little bit of support? Or are you an athlete recovering from a wrist injury? Whatever your reason is, grab a pair of Valor Fitness WW-15 Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps!
SUPPORT YOUR WRISTS- Give your wrists the support they need! These heavy-duty wrist wraps are there to support you during heavy or max effort lifts such as bench press of overhead movements. Stuff them in your workout bag and bring them to the gym with you!
MAXIMUM STABILITY- The WW-15 Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps are made of strong, durable elastic nylon with a hook and loop to ensure maximum stability and protect your wrists during exercise! These wrist wraps will ensure your wrist stay in a strong position during the heaviest of lifts and help you hit your next PR!
ADJUSTING THUMB LOOP- The elastic thumb loop adjusts the tension of the wrist wraps to add more security during bench press, shoulder press, and other pressing or overhead movements! Also helps those recovering from a wrist injury, so whether you are rehabbing or working toward your next personal best, each workout wrist brace will keep you strong, stable, and safe!
MADE FOR ALL ATHLETES- No matter the sport, we can all benefit from wrist support for workouts - these wrist straps were made for powerlifting, weightlifting, body building, cross training, and many other styles of training!
ONE SIZE FITS ALL- Our straps are made for both men and women who love to hit the weights! Whether you prefer using a barbell, kettlebell, or dumbbell, these are perfect for every athlete, regardless of size, age, and experience! Each wrist strap measures 17.5" long.
Strong wrists are critical for pressing movements such as the bench or shoulder press, as well as any overhead movements such as jerks, snatches, and overhead squats. These heavy-duty wrist wraps are exactly what you need to bust through plateaus and take your workout to the next level by giving your wrists some much needed support when lifting heavy or training for max effort lifts. These wrist straps are made of strong, durable elastic nylon, featuring a hook and loop closure to ensure maximum stability and wrist protection.
Made to fit both men and women of all sizes, strengths, and experience, the elastic thumb loop adjusts the tension of the wrist wraps to add more security during bench press, shoulder press, and all other pressing and overhead lifts. Whether you're using a barbell, kettlebell, or dumbbell, or training for powerlifting, weightlifting, body building, or cross training, toss the Valor Fitness WW-15 Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps in your gym bag and take your workout to the next level!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.