You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Stationary Upright Weight Bench
The Valor Fitness DG-2, Upright Bench is the perfect weight bench for your home or light-commercial gym. It allows you to comfortably perform a variety of seated dumbbell exercises, as well as some with a barbell.
Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Solid steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2” with a tripod frame and a rear U-shaped base for stability throughout the frame. Rubber end caps encase each foot for added stability and prevent damage to gym flooring.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Designed with high-density, dual layered padding to withstand intense stress and pressure during exercise. Back pad measures 19.75” x 9.75” x 2”. Seat pad measures 12” x 9.5” x 2”.
- TAPERED SEAT: Tapered seat allows the user to sit comfortably and naturally without the seat pad getting in the way. Seat is 18.5” off the ground. Back pad designed with 3-degree tilt for an ergonomic upright position.
- VERSATILE: Perfect unit to perform several exercises such as seated shoulder press (both dumbbell or barbell), bicep curls, tricep extensions, and even lateral raises.
- FOOT SUPPORT: Foot posts (6.75” each side) at the base of the unit for add support.
- ADDITIONAL: Footprint measures 45” x 25” x 42”. Max weight load of 500 lb. Meant for home and light-commercial use.
DG-2 Upright Bench: Product Video
With a steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2”, the DG-2 has a tripod base and features a U-shaped base at the rear for stability. For further stability, this upright bench also has rubber end caps to encase each foot which also serves to prevent scratching and other damage to your gym floor.
The high-density, dual-layered vinyl seat and back padding is designed to withstand intense stress and pressure during exercises such as shoulder presses, bicep curls, tricep extensions, and lateral raises, while the tapered seat allows you to sit more comfortably and naturally by not getting in the way.
The 3-degree tilt in the back pad also allows for a more natural upright position, while the non-slip foot posts at the front of the unit add further support while lifting heavier loads up to 500 lb!
With a small footprint of 45” x 25” x 42”, the Valor Fitness DG-2, Upright Bench is a space-sufficient and effective piece of equipment for your home or garage gym!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DG-2||DG-2 Stationary Bench||42||41||14||7||45X25X42|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]