Frequently Asked Questions
Most orders are processed and shipped (1) One business day after placing the order. Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Seminole, FL and can take anywhere from 2-6 business days depending on the shipping destination. Service delays from our shipping partners may occur and are out of our control. In some cases, we may ship large orders on pallets. We will reach out if that is an option.
Some packages do not qualify for APO/FPO shipping due to shipping restrictions. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for inquiries on shipping to APO/FPO locations.
Currently, we do not ship outside of the continental US, however we do ship to customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada on a case-by-case basis. If you live in these areas and are interested in a shipping quote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your shipping address and the product(s) you are interested in to provide the most accurate quote.
Please be sure to double check to confirm that you have received all boxes of your purchase through your tracking information. It is never our intention for our customers to receive damaged or missing parts. If this does occur, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or fill out a parts request form.
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at 727-895-9525 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has not left our shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full. Once an order leaves our facility, it cannot be cancelled and will be subjected to our return policy.
We find that Armor All works best with pads and some maintenance. As far as cables and lat-pull shafts, any silicone-based spray works best.
Any product that includes steel parts should be cleaned with a soft damp cloth. For the pad areas of equipment, we would suggest armor all.
As with most products, keep in mind weather conditions when using outside. Eventually the sun, snow or rain will run its course creating corrosion and/or rust overtime. Products should be fine in a garage as long as they are maintained and cleaned from time to time as needed.
- Remove plates and all the accessories from plate carrier.
- Gently brush away loose dirt, dried mud, and debris. Avoid the use of hard or wire brushes as they can strip the fabric and poke holes in it.
- If selecting parts of plate carrier need cleaning, you can use a soft cloth or toothbrush with mild detergent like liquid dish soap mixed with water to spot clean. Dab away excess water as you clean.
- If the entire plate carrier needs cleaning, soak the plate carrier in a mixture of liquid laundry detergent and warm water. Use your hand and toothbrush to gently scrub the plate carrier.
- Use a container of clean water to rinse the plate carrier until all detergent is rinsed away. Using a spray hose may have too much water pressure for the carrier fibers to withstand.
- After rinsing reshape plate carrier to your desired/original form.
- Dry the carrier in an open-air environment suitable for the excess water to run off. Dry it indoors or outside in the shade to avoid sun fading. Flip over to allow both sides to dry completely.
- Once the plate carrier is completely dry you can insert the plates and accessory back in/on the plate carrier.
- Use a plastic bristle brush and a mild detergent to clean the knurls.
- Wipe down with 3:1 machine oil and brush into the knurl with a plastic brush.
- Wipe off any excess oil with a dry towel.
*We do not recommend using chemical wipes as they could cause a reaction that might affect the coating of the bar.
Within 30 days of receipt.
Fill out our return request form. Once your information is received, a Valor representative will email you with the next steps and any return shipping fees that might incur.
All refunds are processed to the card used to make the purchase and may take up to 3-5 days from when the return is accepted.
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
The short answer is, no. However, Valor Fitness products come with a very detailed instruction manual and all the parts necessary to assemble your purchase.
Yes, please email email@example.com with which unit you have and we will email the manual to you in a PDF format.
- For the M-8 you will need a 13 six-point metric socket
- For the M-10 you will need a 17 six-point metric socket
- For the M-12 you will need a 19 six-point metric socket
*Please note that you cannot hand tighten these nuts for effective use. You must use a wrench or a ratchet for proper installation.