Dramatically improve your speed, agility, power, and strength with the Valor Fitness PBX-ADJ Adjustable Plyobox. Beginners and professionals alike use height adjusting boxes for explosive jumping skills, increasing cardiovascular health, and promoting muscular growth and endurance.
Adjustable Plyo Box, PBX-ADJ Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of sturdy steel for strength and durability. Non-slip, strong grip rubber surface at the top to ensure stability during workouts. Top surface measures 19.75” x 23.75”.
- ADJUSTABLE: 5 adjustable height positions to meet the needs of multiple users and increase the intensity of workouts over time. Height variations range from 18” to 31”.
- VERSATILE: Can be used for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and many other muscle building and fat burning exercises.
- SECURE LOCKING MECHANISM: 2 popper-pins to adjust to preferred height. 2 steel rod safety pins on opposite legs of popper-pins lock each leg in place and ensure it will not move during use.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 400 lb including the weight of the user.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Constructed of sturdy steel for strength and durability, the PBX-ADJ has a non-slip, strong grip rubber surface at the top to ensure stability during workouts – this surface measures 19.75” x 23.75”. This product has 5 adjustable height positions, making it perfect for home or light-commercial gyms with multiple users of varying skill levels. Height variations range from 18” to 31”, and is easily adjusted with its secure locking mechanism of 2 popper-pins and 2 steel rod safety pins to lock each leg in place and ensure it will not move or drop during use.
The PBX-ADJ can be used for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and many other muscle building and fat burning exercises. Can be used in conjunction with dumbbells or a barbell to add further intensity to various workouts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.