Enhance Your Bodyweight Workouts with Dip Belts
Adding extra weight to dips or pull ups is a great way to add intensity to your workouts and increase strength by developing the muscles in the arms and back. The Valor Fitness DB-1 Dip Belt is the perfect training accessory to use while performing weighted dips or pull ups.
DB-1 Dip Belt Features & Benefits:
- ENHANCE UPPER BODY WORKOUTS: Add intensity to workouts such as dips, pull ups, and many more by adding weight to the chain. The added weight resistance on the dip belts with chain enhances muscle and strength building in the back and arms.
- COMFORTABLE: Wide and fully padded, you will never have to feel the discomfort of digging into your skin or side while adding weight. The contoured design of this belt supports your back while performing heavy dips and fit comfortably.
- PERFECT LENGTH: This pull up belt is long enough for any plate or weight. Dip at ease without the hesitation of the weight hitting you in that sensitive area. The chain measures 40” long and can handle multiple kettlebells or weight plates.
- INCREDIBLE STRENGTH: The 30” long padding created with heavy-duty stitching to hold up under intense pressure and repeated use while using this weighted belt. Designed with steel chain and carabiner clip to support up to 200 lb of weight.
- ADDITIONAL: Use in combination with either our DP-2 and RG-17 Dip Handles, Valor Fitness MB-A or MB-B Dip Handles or the Valor Fitness CA-16 Vertical Knee Raise Tower for strong, sculpted abs, arms, and back muscles.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|DB-1||DB-1 Dip Belt||2||12||7||2|
Designed with a 40” long, heavy-duty steel chain and carabiner clip to support up to 200 lb of weight. The 30” long padding built with heavy-duty stitching can hold up under intense pressure and repeated use. Use regularly with weight plates or kettlebells to see quick results and a strong, sculpted upper body and core.
Simply loop the heavy-duty chain through the mouth opening of the weight plate or under the handle of the kettlebell and attach the carabiner clip to the other side of the belt. Users can shorten the length of the chain to meet their needs by looping it through the D-ring on the opposite before adding weight – this allows more depth for certain exercises and users.
If required, multiple weight plates can be added to the belt at once to further increase the intensity. Use in combination with Valor Fitness MB-A or MB-B Dip Handles or the Valor Fitness CA-16 Vertical Knee Raise Tower. One size fits all.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.