You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
The CB-15 Lat Pulldown/ Low Row introduces a dual pulley and guide rod system that allows a smoother weight carriage travel through reduced friction. It showcases an independent dual pulley carriage system that allows the user to use single pull down cable. Made from heavy duty 3”x3” 10-gauge steel for optimal strength and stability. An upgraded cable (5.8mm) and tilted plate loading carriage (no collars needed) to support the max capacity pulley weight of 770 lbs. Safety guard at the end of the cable to prevent the cable from entering the pulley system incorrectly. Easy to see and reach adjustable thicker leg pads (5” in diameter) and adjustable thicker seat pad (3”) to help keep you grounded during your lat pulldown. 5 position seat and leg rollers to accommodate any athlete. Textured diamond foot plate for seated rows with 6 adjustable positions. Steel lat bar and utility T-bar bar included with easy storage for both attachments on the machine to keep your gym space organized. Accommodates 2” plates but can convert to hold 1” plates. Total footprint of machine while resting is 54”x53”x98.5”.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed from 3”x3” 10- gauge steel for strength and stability. High density dual layered seat pad to withstand intense stress over time. Option to bolt unit into the floor.
- VERSATILE- Includes lat pulldown bar and utility T-bar that offers a range of lat, shoulder, and arm exercises. Target your legs with the MB-9 Ankle Strap Cable Machine Attachment.
- ADJUSTABLE- Seat adjusts up or down in 5 positions for a 4” range with locking pull pin. Leg pad adjust up or down in 5 positions for a 3.75” range with locking pull pin. Adjustable cable stretch bracket that always assures constant tension. Adjustable diamond tread foot pedal for seated rows.
- ADDITIONAL- Accommodates 1” and 2” plates (plates sold separately). 1:1 ratio on the lat pulldown using the independent/dual cable bracket attachment. 2:1 ratio on the single cable lat pulldown. 1:2 ratio on the seated row attachment. Plate carriage unloaded weighs 26 lbs.
- Cable Length: Double lat pulldown cable extends 75”. Single cable lat pulldown extends 143”. Row cable extends 72.5”.
|SKU||Box||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CB-15||Box 1 of 3||123||92||10||7||54x53x99|
|Box 2 of 3||81||39||18||10|
|Box 3 of 3||54||41||21||4|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.