Lift From Multiple Heights
These blocks are meant to add versatility to your training program by allowing you to put all your focus on your jerk technique and potential. In most Olympic weightlifting competitions, a failure occurs on the jerk, not the clean. What better way to fix/avoid this than by dedicating part of your training just to the jerk than with these jerk blocks?
Jerk Blocks Features:
- FOCUS ON YOUR JERK: Put all your energy toward working on your jerk without having to clean the weight to the front rack position. Feel fresh without fatigue from your heavy cleans and reach your jerk potential and focus on jerk technique.
- DROP YOUR WEIGHT SAFELY: Drop your bar to a height where you can perform a second jerk with relative ease. No need to bring the bar back down to a front rack position or rack on a pair of J-hooks. With these jerk blocks, you can focus on your jerk by performing multiple reps from the same height without dropping the bar on the floor and starting from the ground.
- PRACTICE YOUR PULL: These jerk blocks double as lifting blocks, allowing you to start your lift from a higher position and emphasize the second or third pull, and eventually transfer into a full clean or snatch. Develop your speed and power, work on your pull, and practice getting under the bar quicker to take your weight lifting to the next level.
- STACKABLE: Available in 3", 6", 12", and 15" jerk block pairs, each block can be stacked to find the right starting height for you. A raised lip - meant to prevent the weights from rolling off the block - is strategically placed at the top of each block to fit the bottom of the next block. Note: the 15" block must always be placed on the bottom when in use.
- ADDITIONAL INFO: Assembly of each individual jerk block is required. Can also be used for rack/block pulls, floor presses, step ups, and box jumps. Each pair arrives in 2 separate boxes.
JB-03 measures 3” high and is sold as a pair
JB-06 measures 6” high and is sold as a pair
JB-12 measures 12” high and is sold as a pair
JB-15 measures 15” high and is sold as a pair
The Full Set includes a 3”, 6”, 12”, and 15” jerk block pairs so you have a full set of jerk blocks to achieve the right height to practice your jerks. Assembly of each individual jerk block is required. Arrives in 8 separate boxes. Can also be used for rack/block pulls, floor presses, step ups, and box jumps.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|JB-03||3" Jerk Block||38||38||22||5||20x36x3|
|JB-06||6" Jerk Block||38||38||22||5||20x36x6|
|JB-12||12" Jerk Block||60||38||22||8||20x36x12|
|JB-15||15" Jerk Block||70||38||22||8||20x36x15|
But they are not only meant for practicing your jerk - the Valor Fitness Jerk Blocks can also be used as pulling or lifting blocks. This allows you to start your lift from a higher position and emphasize your second or third pull and transfer that progress into a full clean or snatch. By developing your speed, power, and ability to get under the bar quickly, using lifting blocks have been instrumental in increasing performance for Olympic weightlifters all over the world.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.