The Valor Fitness OB-86-700 Men’s Chrome Olympic Bar was built and designed with durability and performance in mind. Measuring 86.25” in total length with loadable sleeve length of 15.25” on each side, the OB-86-700 weighs 20 kg (44 lb). With a tensile strength of 130,000 PSI, each chrome sleeve is secured to the barbell by a hex bolt to ensure strength and durability while lifting heavy loads.
OB-86-700 Men's Hex Bolt Bar Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY BARBELL: This 20kg/44lb barbell is constructed of steel for strength and durability during your workout! The OB-86-700 features 130k PSI tensile strength and a green protective rubber ring on the collar.
- GET BACK TO BASICS: The OB-86-700 Men's Hex Bolt Bar is the perfect barbell to perform basic bench press and front or back squats in any home gym or light-commercial gym! This bar is not meant for cross training or Olympic weight lifting movements.
- CHROME OLYMPIC SLEEVE: The chrome plated sleeves have 15.25" of loadable sleeve length to fit your weight plates! Each sleeve is secured to the shaft with a hex bolt to ensure a durable and strong barbell for your home gym.
- KNURLED: Light knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks and a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during your workout! Center knurling ideal for back squat grip.
- ADDITIONAL: Features a standard Olympic barbell 28mm diameter, measuring 86.25" in total length. Recommended max weight load of 700 lb. Ideal for any bench press and squat workout. Not meant to be dropped.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
This 28 mm barbell features a standard knurling grip with knurl-free guide marks as well as a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts such as the bench press or squats. The center knurling is especially important for back squat grip so the bar will not move. If athletes need to enhance their grip further, the knurling on the OB-86-1000 can hold chalk well.
The recommended maximum weight load for this heavy-duty barbell is 700 lb, and it is not designed for any cross-training movements. If you are looking to train to the max and push yourself with heavy loads, the Valor Fitness OB-86-700 would be a great addition to your home or light-commercial gym.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.