Men's Chrome Olympic Barbell
The Valor Fitness OB-86-700 Men’s Chrome Olympic Bar was built and designed with durability and performance in mind. Measuring 86.25” in total length with loadable sleeve length of 15.25” on each side, the OB-86-700 weighs 20 kg (44 lb). With a tensile strength of 130,000 PSI, each chrome sleeve is secured to the barbell by a hex bolt to ensure strength and durability while lifting heavy loads.
Features and Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY BARBELL: This 20kg/44lb barbell is constructed of steel for strength and durability during your workout! The OB-86-700 features 130k PSI tensile strength and a green protective rubber ring on the collar.
GET BACK TO BASICS: The OB-86-700 Men's Hex Bolt Bar is the perfect barbell to perform basic bench press and front or back squats in any home gym or light-commercial gym! This bar is not meant for cross training or Olympic weight lifting movements.
CHROME OLYMPIC SLEEVE: The chrome plated sleeves have 15.25" of loadable sleeve length to fit your weight plates! Each sleeve is secured to the shaft with a hex bolt to ensure a durable and strong barbell for your home gym.
KNURLED: Light knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks and a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during your workout! Center knurling ideal for back squat grip.
ADDITIONAL: Features a standard Olympic barbell 28mm diameter, measuring 86.25" in total length. Recommended max weight load of 700 lb. Ideal for any bench press and squat workout. Not meant to be dropped.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
This 28 mm barbell features a standard knurling grip with knurl-free guide marks as well as a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts such as the bench press or squats. The center knurling is especially important for back squat grip so the bar will not move. If athletes need to enhance their grip further, the knurling on the OB-86-1000 can hold chalk well.
The recommended maximum weight load for this heavy-duty barbell is 700 lb, and it is not designed for any cross-training movements. If you are looking to train to the max and push yourself with heavy loads, the Valor Fitness OB-86-700 would be a great addition to your home or light-commercial gym.
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.