Adding extra weight to dips or pull ups is a great way to add intensity to your workouts and increase strength by developing the muscles in the arms and back. The Valor Fitness DB-1 Dip Belt is the perfect training accessory to use while performing weighted dips or pull ups.
- HIGH QUALITY STITCHING- 30” long padding created with heavy-duty stitching to hold up under intense pressure and repeated use. Contoured design of the belt supports the back and fits comfortably on user.
- STRONG- Designed with steel chain and carabiner clip to support up to 200 lb of weight. Chain measures 40” long and can handle multiple kettlebells or weight plates up to the max weight load.
- VERSATILE- Add intensity to workouts such as dips, pull ups, and many more by adding weight to the chain. The added weight resistance enhances muscle and strength building in the back and arms.
- USE WITH- Use in combination with Valor Fitness MB-A or MB-B Dip Handles or the Valor Fitness CA-16 Vertical Knee Raise Tower for strong, sculpted abs, arms, and back muscles.
- ADDITIONAL- Loop the chain through the handle of a kettlebell or through the opening of standard or Olympic weight plates. Chain length can be shortened by looping through opposite ring before the kettlebell or plate. One size fits all.
Designed with a 40” long, heavy-duty steel chain and carabiner clip to support up to 200 lb of weight. The 30” long padding built with heavy-duty stitching can hold up under intense pressure and repeated use. Use regularly with weight plates or kettlebells to see quick results and a strong, sculpted upper body and core. Simply loop the heavy-duty chain through the mouth opening of the weight plate or under the handle of the kettlebell and attach the carabiner clip to the other side of the belt. Users can shorten the length of the chain to meet their needs by looping it through the D-ring on the opposite before adding weight – this allows more depth for certain exercises and users. If required, multiple weight plates can be added to the belt at once to further increase the intensity. Use in combination with Valor Fitness MB-A or MB-B Dip Handles or the Valor Fitness CA-16 Vertical Knee Raise Tower. One size fits all.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||DB-1 Dip Belt
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.