WHY THE SISSY SQUAT? - If you're looking for a space-saving machine that is also easy to use without the hassle of loading weights but will strengthen your quads, glutes and core, this is just what you need. This machine provides the benefit of improving the full lower body muscle mass without having to set up a rack and a barbell or load up a bulky leg extension machine.
HEAVY DUTY SQUAT MACHINE - The sissy squats machine is equipped with solid stainless steel base for strength and durability. Steel foot plate keeps user completely stable to support heavy weight and high pressure. It is also easy to store, making it the best home gym squat machine.
HIGH DENSITY PADDING- 2. 5” thick, dual layered padding to withstand high intensity workouts. Designed with thicker padding at the end of calf pad for comfort behind the knees. Padded ankle rollers keep legs in place during decline exercise. Padded ankle rollers have 4 horizontal adjustment positions with a 2" range of adjustment for a suitable design for everyone.
LEG ISOLATION EQUIPMENT - Unlike other machines, The Valor Fitness Sissy Squats Machine helps to create an isolated environment where you can work the large muscles at the front of your thigh without overexerting the knees. The leg squat machine is so effective, you won't have to use machines or equipment with weights any longer!
ADDITIONAL- Sissy Squat Bench Footprint measures 39” x 24.5”, with a maximum adjustable height of 19.5”. Max weight load of 1, 000 lb. Meant for light-commercial use.
What sets the sissy squat apart from other squat machines and why you must have one of your own?
If you're looking for a machine that saves space, requires no extra weights that will strengthen your glutes, quads, and core, the sissy squat machine is just what you need. Step into the sissy squat and find yourself strengthening your lower body in ways you would never imagine with this simple yet powerful machine.
Store it in your closet or keep it in your bedroom. This is the most effective leg strengthening machine you could have without using any weights. Unlike other squatting machines, the sissy squat machine will isolate your quads without too much exertion on the knees. Not only will you gain strength in your lower body but you will also improve balance in your anterior and posterior chain muscles and promote core strength!
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.