Speed Rope (Red or Black), SR Features:
Whether you need a tool for your next WOD, training for boxing, or you just need to get your heart rate up with some rope skipping, you need a speed rope made just for you! The Valor Fitness Adjustable Speed Ropes feature a 12ft cable that can seamlessly be adjusted to fit your needs based on your height and skill level. Our speed ropes, available with a red or black rubber coated cable, are much smoother than your average jump rope.
- IMPROVE DOUBLE UNDER PERFORMANCE: This speed cable rope was specifically designed to help you learn double-unders more efficiently! Our adjustable jump rope features swivel bearings for smooth speed and quick rotations so you can enhance jumping coordination, burn more calories, and improve cardiovascular health, breathing, and ankle/calf strength.
- KNURLED HANDLE FOR SECURE GRIP: Keep hold of your speed rope for an efficient cardio workout! The knurl textured grip on the durable metal handle ensures that your rope won't slip from your hand during an intense WOD when every second counts!
- ADJUSTABLE CABLE JUMP ROPE: This premium speed rope features a 12ft cable that can seamlessly be adjusted to fit your needs! Whether you're performing singles or double-unders, you need the best speed rope that is made just for you - all you need is a pair of wire cutters.
- DURABLE CABLE: Featuring a rubber coated cable! The red rubber coating protects the wire from wear and tear, elongating the lifespan of your jump rope so you can continue to work on your coordination, cardio, and endurance over time. The 2.5mm cable thickness further enhances the spin speed, so you can cycle through repetitions at a faster rate!
- A CONDITIONING TOOL FOR ALL ATHLETES: Whether using for skipping, double-unders, a WOD, or as a boxing jump rope, the SR-1R speed rope is the best tool to take your performance to the next level. Men and women athletes of all skill and experience levels will benefit from the use of our adjustable speed ropes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.