The Golden Barbell
Introducing the first official Valor Fitness color finished barbell. The Valor Fitness OB-86-GT Men’s Gold Titanium Needle Bearing Olympic Bar is fully coated in a vibrant gold finish. Despite its unique look, it specializes in durability and performance. Measuring 86.5” in total length, the OB-86-GT weighs 20 kg (44 lb) and has 2 high quality needle bearings and a bushing on each sleeve to ensure enhanced spin and rotation for improved performance and efficiency during Olympic weightlifting movements and other intense lifts while providing great whip action to enhance each lift.
Men's Gold Needle Bearing Barbell Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY BARBELL- 20kg/44lb barbell constructed of steel for strength and durability during your workout! Features 195k PSI tensile strength with great whip. Built with high quality needle bearings, bushings, and a black protective rubber ring on collar.
- ENHANCED SPIN & ROTATION: 2 needle bearings and a bushing per sleeve ensure enhanced spin and superior rotations, allowing you to get under the bar quickly on Olympic lists such as the snatch and clean & jerk without changing hand position, preventing injury.
- OLYMPIC SLEEVE: The OB-86-GT features 16.25” of loadable sleeve length featuring fine grooves so your bumper plates won't slide during your workout! Sleeves have a 2" diameter to fit Olympic bumper weight plates.
- KNURLED: Volcano knurling, with dual knurl-free guide marks, help to center or align your grip for a safe and secure balanced grip on the bar during heavy lifts. No center knurl. The knurling holds weightlifting chalk well for enhanced grip while the Titanium coating of the bar also enhances grip.
- ADDITIONAL: 28mm diameter, measuring 86.5" in length. Max weight load of 1500 lb. Ideal for cross training Metcon's, WODs, as well as deadlift, bench press, squat, and powerlifting workouts, but you will see the biggest difference in the snatch and clean & jerk due to the greater spin and rotation!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.